Raising money for your organization is a noble affair, right? Are their potholes along the path to riches? You bet! Watch Webinar to refresh yourself about regulatory requirements that govern registration, solicitation language and disclosure in various states as well as fundraising on the Internet, and learn more about specific challenges that emerge when nonprofits hired professional fund raisers, partner with other organizations to raise funds, and solicit gifts for annual, capital and endowment campaigns.
Watch this Webinar to:
- Identify risk management safeguards for the fundraising activities of the organization.
- Get a refresher course on charitable registration and learn about emerging trends in the regulatory landscape.
- Learn about gift agreements and other ways to clarify restricted gifts and donor intent.
- Learn about safeguards in hiring professional outside fundraisers.
- Recognize commercial co ventures and cause-related marketing and learn the warning signs that may require your organization to register special fundraising activities with the state.