The loss of grant funds, government contracts or a decline in donations may necessitate the elimination of positions in a nonprofit. Downsizing is never a painless process, but it can be managed in a way that emphasizes care and compassion for affected employees while living up to the nonprofit’s commitment to honest employment practices.
Watch this Web Seminar if:
- You want to strengthen your ability to manage layoffs with care
- You want to conduct a check-up of your downsizing procedure to make certain that your process doesn’t exposure your nonprofit to undue risk
- Your nonprofit has ever terminated a poor performer and called it a layoff
- You’re apprehensive about the best approach to handling employee layoffs
- Your nonprofit has ever faced a claim related to a RIF.