Annual Conference — This August in Boston
2013 Risk SUMMIT for Nonprofits
August 25-27, 2013
Revere Hotel — Boston, MA Register Now!
The Nonprofit Risk Management Center invites you to attend the 2013 Risk SUMMIT at the Revere Hotel in Boston. During this three day event, you will enjoy: enlightening risk management workshops, provocative keynotes, a vendor expo, and the chic ambience of the Revere Hotel.
The Revere is a modern, eccentric hotel in the Back Bay neighborhood, only a block from scenic Boston Common and a short walk from the historic South End neighborhood. Back Bay is home to countless 19th century Victorian homes and the beautiful Boston Public Library. The Revere is within walking distance of prime Boston sights including: Paul Revere’s house, Trinity Church, Fenway Park, New England Aquarium, the Boston Public Gardens, and the local shopping hotspot of Newbury Street.
WHO ATTENDS THE SUMMIT?
- CEOs, CFOs, COOs, Finance Directors, Directors of Human Resources, Directors of Quality Assurance, Directors of Compliance, General Counsel and other Senior Management Staff from high-performing nonprofits
- Risk Managers / Directors of Risk Management from nonprofit organizations and public agencies
- Senior operations staff from foundations and grant-making nonprofits
- Insurance professionals serving nonprofits, associations and religious organizations
- Professional advisors and consultants serving nonprofits, including lawyers, insurance agents and brokers, CPAs, management consultants and more.
To inquire about participating as a sponsor of the 2013 Risk SUMMIT, contact Melanie Lockwood Herman at (202) 785-3891 or Melanie@nonprofitrisk.org.