Online advice, free technical assistance and risk management consulting... Risk management advice... served up three ways:
- Check out our Risk Management Resource Center for fact sheets on a range of risk management, liability and insurance topics.
- We provide unlimited free technical assistance to members, chapters and customers of our AFFILIATE members. Non-members may submit one technical assistance request per year.
- Looking for affordable risk management consulting assistance or a risk assessment? Check out our consulting services.
Thanks for this information and for your follow-up phone call. This is stellar customer service! I think I am well equipped to deal with any questions that come up. Thanks again for your thoroughness and timeliness!
Carin Wiggins, Executive Director, Volunteer Services
United Way of Metropolitan Atlanta
Thank you for your prompt and detailed response. The information you provided will greatly help our Board of Directors come up with a policy.
We offer online advice on a wide range of risk management topics... all completely free. Just click on a topic below:
Risk Management Methods and Practices
- NEW! Audit Committee Charter
- NEW! Sample Compensation Committee Charter
- NEW! Sample short conflict of interest policy
- NEW! Resources for developing a conflict of interest policy
- NEW! Employee Protection (Whistleblower) Policy
- Risk Management Basics
- Liability Basics for Nonprofit Organizations
- Myths About Nonprofit Liability and Risk Management
- Protecting Your Nonprofit and the Board
- The Role of the Risk Management Committee
- Managing Restricted Grants: Routine or Risky Business?
- Private, Keep Out! Meeting Your Clients' Expectations of Privacy Online
Loss and Risk Control
- Steering Clear of Transportation Risks
- Sound Policies and Timely Investigations: Essential Ingredients for Avoiding Sexual Harassment Liability
- Managing the Risks of Child Maltreatment
- Preventing Child Abuse in Nonprofit Organizations
- Frequently Asked Questions About Directors' and Officers' Liability Insurance
- Twelve D&O Buying Tips
- Conducting Interviews
- Reference Checking Do's and Don'ts
- Reconsidering Reference Checking and Reference Giving
- Components of a Screening Process
- Checking Criminal Histories: Considerations Before You Begin
- Knee-Jerk Risk Management?
- Are Written Employment Policies Always a Good Idea?
- Consider the Options: Managing Employee Terminations