Frequently Asked Questions
- We are in a financial crisis and need to cut programs. What should we be thinking about in addition to the human resource issues?
- We are considering dissolving our nonprofit. What issues should we focus on to prepare our organization for winding down and closing its doors?
- What should we do to be prepared for a crisis?
- We’re a small agency, and we can’t afford the cost of undertaking a full-blown response to the crisis risks we face. Is there anything we can do nonetheless?
- What’s the first step in preparing for a crisis?
- I understand that getting the right people involved is key in surviving a crisis. Who should be involved in preparing for a crisis?
- Who should be on our crisis response team?